Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Listening Update; 9/6

こにちわ!   

 /ᐢ⑅ᐢ\   ♡   ₊˚  

꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱       ‧₊˚   

For my listening/viewing assignment, I have chosen two series to watch continually throughout the semester--though I am sure I will be adding many more to this list. XD

A)     Titled "Midnight Diner", the first listening/viewing assignment that I watched is a japanese drama centered around a chef who opens his shop from 12am-7am. This show is very comforting and aesthetic; unravels new and heartwarming plot lines in each episode, whilst highlighting many appetizing comfort dishes that the Japan has to offer. It is very lovely and leaves you feeling warm!


B)     The second listening/viewing assignment that I chose is called "Alice in Borderland", which is a japanese drama series that can be found on Netflix. This show has been on my mind ever since I started watching it! I am actually really sensitive to gore/violence, however I push through it just for the plot line! Today I am on the last episode before the start of a new season, and I can't wait to finish it! I highly recomend this j-drama! ₊·*◟(˶╹̆ꇴ╹̆˵)◜‧*


じゃあ, また ともだち! ❤💓❤💞❤💝❤💖❤💖❤💕❤💖❤💗❤💘


2 comments:

  1. I also watched Alice in Borderland. It's quite freaky, however, the plot keeps you stuck waiting to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes it does! Once I started watching it I couldn't stop thinking about it... XD

      Delete

9月 30日本語をしゅくだい!

来週 週末 わたしと かれしと いしょうに アニメを みるです。 とても たのしむ けいけん です。 アタク オイル タイタヌ という アニメ です。 四SEASON です。