Sunday, August 27, 2023

Welcome to my blog! (i.e. reasoning behind creation)

 Konnichiwa!

My name is Leina Ulutoa, and I am very thrilled to begin learning Japanese! I am interested in learning Japanese for many reasons, however the main reason is due to my father. My father went to college in Japan and loved it--and he speaks Japanese very well. When I was young he used to call me "lei-chan", and would tell me all the wonderful things about the Japanese culture and tradition. This led me to a love for much of the pop culture, as I indulged in anime, j-dramas, j-pop, etc. I also love learning about Japanese history, with an emphasis on architecture. I also hope in the near future that I am able to study abroad, just as my father did. 

Thank you for listening! XD 



No comments:

Post a Comment

9月 30日本語をしゅくだい!

来週 週末 わたしと かれしと いしょうに アニメを みるです。 とても たのしむ けいけん です。 アタク オイル タイタヌ という アニメ です。 四SEASON です。